Friday, July 27, 2012

Psycho Rant

Fuck this, Fuck that, Suck my dick, Eat shit.

BEER, all I want is BEER! BEEEEEEEER! Get drunk on the goodness of these 4 fucking delish Coronoas! Why because FUCK THIS, FUCK THAT,  SUCK MY DICK, AND EAT SHIT!

Fuck today, Fuck tomorrow, Fuck Food, Fuck life. 

Im a rancid BITCH tonight. It's just that kind of night. Don't wanna read my shit, then FUCK OFF, im not here to entertain not a gott damn person but my ownself. Imma cuss like a GOTT DAMN SAILOR tonight because, I FUCKING FEEL LIKE IT. Id rather be a angry psychotic bitch right now then CRY and have a bigass headache with swollen eyes. 

Emotions, FUCK YOU! Get the fuck off my top. I hope you bitches burn in hell for doing this shit to me. 

Being a fucking girl with hormones has to be the most annoying damn thing in the universe! 
I hope my hormones DIE! 

Maybe I am a pregnant bitch, I haven't started my fucking period in a month and a half, the bitchass preggo test last week was negative, yet I STILL HAVENT FUCKING STARTED....I hope its just some shit with post baby crap! Cause I will pop a blood vessel if I'm pregnant, BTW CHEERS TO ANOTHER FUCKING BEER! 

I do however hope I am NOT pregnant because downing 4 beers is probably not good for a baby...I do have a fucking heart! 

FUCK YOU JULY! You have been one of the SHITTIEST months in a few years! I fucking hate you! I cannot wait for you to be over.! Maybe august will be a better month! HERES TO BEING HOPEFUL...

Well fuck it, Here is my raggedy psycho bitch post. Hopefully it will be the only fucking one! FUCK BEING SAD! Just be angry and bitchy on blogger! YES FUCKING SIR!


AWWWW FUCK ME, PART FOUL, KICKED OVER THE BEER! SLAPPED MYSELF FOR THAT! 

xoxox!!






2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete