Saturday, July 7, 2012

The Addictive Blog Award

WAOOO!!!

Been Blogging for just a few weeks and I've Been nominated for the Addictive blog award! 
Thank you to My Top hooker Rocking Mama For Nominating me. I feel special! POW! 

So I guess there are rules for this award, alright alright here goes...


The Rules for The Addictive Blog Award: 

1. Thank the person who nominated you and link them back.

2. Share a little bit about why you started blogging.

3. Copy and paste the award onto your blog.

4. Nominate up to 10 other bloggers.



So, I became friends with my bitch Destiny a few months ago, and she is a social networking whore. I had the opportunity to meet this whore bag at our husbands graduation, and shit.... this bitch was more attached to her phone then a baby is the tit. No fucking lies man! So the more i thought about it...the more interested in bloggin I became...I stalked this bitches blog like daily to try and get an idea, and eventually, because her blog was so damn kick ass, I wanted to hop on the band wagon. Not to mention I had a few other friends tell me I should start blogging because my daughter Jazelle is adorable as fuck. It was a rough start, its still pretty fucking rough.... but there you have it, I created a blog, and now I post all my bullshit, for the entire fucking world to read. This whore has done her best to draw people into my world, and I love her to death! Talk about a ride or die! Thanks Hooker! 

Fuck nominate 10 people, I'll give you 4 Merp! 
I nominate 

I barely started stalking these hookers.! But Congrats to ya! WINNING! 

xoxox!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment