Thursday, July 5, 2012

Pic update

I so wish my brain would take a fucking break. Its over worked daily. Thinking bout this, thinking about that. And its always tired. SO BLAH, stupid brain chill the fuck out. Take your shit day by day. Good lord, overwhelm the shit out of me why don't you!

Today a huge milestone for my daughter was reached. She now rocks on her hands and knees, and she's so small so it makes it about 231048120398 times cuter! But boy oh boy she's gonna do major damage to my back when she does start crawling, I mean she already is killing me with the rolling, I swear she secretly crawls when I'm not looking, I'll walk away for a minute and come back and she's all the way across the room looking at me smiling, she knows she's bad! I can't wait till her 6 month check up to see how much she's grown...(which is hardly at all im sure haha) But that was definately the highlight of my day (no life) 
Now that I THINK about it...shes semi mobile, and ive taken the last 6 months of hardcore cleaning....and now Imma need to clean like DAILY. Add more to my plate why don't you life! Luckily I enjoy cleaning, ahhhh the smell of bleach, so refreshing. lol. Also I need to step up my game and get her a playpen, so that I can get work done, but damn My apt is so damn small finding space for all her shit is OVERWHELMING and damn near impossible! I need to sell some shit, so i can make some MULAH and get her other things she doesn't really need lol. I wish I was a babd, and people tended to me every fucking need. Wiped my ass, bathed me, fed me, all that good shit. Thats the life! lol. She even gets baby massages after every bath. Spoiled, but I can't help it. THAT FACE just makes me melt! 

On another note, my fourth was nothing worth writing about. Just another day for us. I have 3 more months away from my husband, and hope to throw in a visit somewhere in between, cause truth be told, I NEED TO GET LAID! lol, sexual tension and frustration is a bitch! And no, a fucking vibrator is NOT the same, but it does get the job done, IJS! lol. 

PIC UPDATE : 

Fathers day <3




Baby Kisses <3 

 Some randoms of my baby girl





Tree Farm: It was SO gorgeous! Chico, Ca.  





I <3 her silly faces 


Hangin with G-Gramma 





 Then There was the dog....








 SOOO BIG




Well alright, thats all this bitch has for the day. 
I always thing of great shit for my blogs when Im NOT by my computer. Fucking Bullshit! 

xoxox!! 


2 comments:

  1. awwww she is so damn cute! I miss her bunches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I know! When I get rich...if were not stationed in wa, we'll fly to visit for a trip! Yes? Lol

    ReplyDelete