Friday, August 24, 2012

My Life Rocks Via-Instagram


Another Week of IG fun! I swear, I don't take ENOUGH pictures, but at the same time, I take TOO many! Ay Dios Miooo!

Head on over to Rockin Mama To link up!!



1. My Beautiful Daughter...Who clearly is unaware her binkie is upside-down - NOT A SINGLE FUCK WAS GIVEN! LOL
2. Shits n Giggles
3. A repost, but I effing love it. Playin in the sand, and definitely not feeling it! 
4. Bed time Snuggles <3
5. 2 month olds, falling asleep in her tub. 
6. Pumpkin doesn't like my glasses, just RUDE!
7. Seriously...This is how she sleeps. I get the space between the zebra pillow and her. I'm not little!
8. The best shit EVER! It's Dangerously GREAT! 

YAY! for the freaking weekend, I'll drink to that!! 
Hope all you lovely hookers have a WONDERFUL weekend, and had a great week!

xoxox!!

5 comments:

  1. Just found you via Oh So Amelia's Friday Chaos - your daughter is seriously stunning, and i love how blatantly in love with her you are!!! I have 3 under 1.5yrs - talk about insanity. I'm following you because I know you will be that crazy/funny perspective I need in a given day ;o) Come check out my life ~ Suzanne (http://winterwonderingswanderingswhatnot.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh! totally! 3! Goodness! I can barely manage one! And another wont be on the way for a minimum of 3 years! LOL. Thanks for stalking me, Ill be sure to stalk you back! :D

      Delete
  2. Pretty Girl with her upside down binkie :-)
    She is growing so fast...even right before my eyes all the way where i'm at! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for linking up with us at the 'Friday Chaos' hop. Hope to see you again next week :)

    Kerry
    www.ohsoamelia.com

    ReplyDelete