Yay! Another Week of Fill in the Blank Friday over at The Little Things We do.
1. I am proud of: my husband for service in the army. He's being put through hell and back and has compares his AIT training, and the shit they're experience to prison, yes its that bad. ): Also I am very proud of my daughter, for being such a BIG little girl! She Is so physically advanced, maybe ill and an olympic gymnast! lol
2. This weekend I will: work like a slave. Sigh....no fun for me this weekend. Just work.
3. A secret dream I have is : to live happily ever after with my husband and daughter, and to be damn near the most amazing family ever! To be genuinely happy with each other, and watch our baby girl grow and develop, and teach her to be smart and sweet. I picture a decent size house, fitting our small family, in a comfy little town, where everybody is nice, and crime is low. So I can do this dishes and watch my daughter play in the yard with her friends. (am I weird...yeah probably) lol. I watch to much fucking TV huh!
4. I can't handle: Stinky feet! OMFG. GROSS! Seriously, how, why...GO WASH YOU FEET! In fact I need to right now! LMAO
5. The most annoying thing in the entire world is: stupid people. Yeah I cant stand you fucks. You irritate my soul. I know your educated, so why the fuck do you act so stupid! GTFO!
6. The most relaxing thing in the entire world is: a hot candle lit bubble bath with a good book, followed by a deep tissue massage and then sex....oh shit you asked for relaxing not a fantasy! Taha!! hot rock oily massage. ONE DAY!
7. I think everyone should: SMILE! Its a very beautiful thing and it is uplifting to everybody around you! SO SMILE DAMNIT!