Saturday, August 11, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday

Yay for another Fill in the Blank Friday!!
via Lauren over at The Little Things We do

1.  The age I will be on my upcoming birthday is  21....for the 6th time! (: Dont judge me! 

2.   The best birthday present ever would be a vacation with my husband, just the two of us, to a remote location with a beautiful view.


3.  My favorite birthday to date was probably as a kid. sleep overs with my friends, usually themed. 

4. Birthdays make me feel  nothing. 

5. The worst birthday I ever had was  2 years ago. I moved, into a house, by myself. No help. Then after settling in for 2 seconds, had to shower and get dressed for "dinner" and I had to drive, which was actually...a surprise party with a few friends, that I couldn't even get fucked up at, why...because I drove. AFTER MOVING MY SHIT CLEANING, and UNPACKING. FORREALS! I appreciated my friends effort tho. But the day was shitty! 

6. When I was born  I came outta my moms cooter. all light skinned and chubby. But I was the ultimate black friday gift. BOSS! 

7.  So far my favorite age has been  21. cliche....probably but IDGAF! I partied, I lived, I had the fucking time of my life. But I guess in the mindset of a 25 year old wife and mother....that age will change, because I adore being a mother and wife. (: 


End of November I will be celebrating 26. I remember 20-23 like it was yesterday. WHEN, HOW, WHAT THE....26! My lord. 

xoxox!!


No comments:

Post a Comment