Wednesday, November 7, 2012

November Goals

 
Found this link up through none other then Destiny @ Rockin' Mama

And I for one am a huge fan of goal setting! 
Gives me something to work on and look forward to, and when I accomplish my goals...
I am one proud bitch! 
And I need a little proudness in my life. 

My November Goals
  • Walk 2 miles 5 days a week (rain or shine)
  • Drink more water
  • Eat at least 3 meals a day, healthy ones. 
  • Cut back on unhealthy snacking
  • Make one new friend in Colorado
  • Spend more quality time with my daughter, and less time on Facebook/Twitter/IG
  • Quit smoking. Lord please please help me with this one. 
Your turn. Head on on over to My So-Called Chaos, and link up! 

xoxox!!

2 comments:

  1. Those are some awesome goals! I really need to start eating healthier too! I'm tired of being a fat ass lol!

    Thanks so much for linking up! I hope you'll join us again next month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love your post hooker! I don't know about rain or shine though...lol

    A smart way to cut back on unhealthy snacks...don't buy them! :)

    Quit smoking is going to be the best choice ever, the most difficult one...as you know lol I bitch everyday about it but I don't stink anymore LOL

    ReplyDelete