Thursday, November 15, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday Woo Hooo!



Yay for link ups. Its been awhile since I did this one, and I'm totally in the mood for it. 
So head on over to The Little Things We Do and fill in the blanks!


1.  My best quality is that I am honest. Who knew. 

2.  One of my less flattering qualities is that I nag. Yes I nag my husband all the time. And IDGAF. 

3.  I'd rather be physically fit. But my damn knee is alll stupid and swollen. Damn you ACL!

4. Something I have been challenged with lately is Finances. But isn't that everybody? I wish I was rich. 

5. I am looking forward to  Heading home for christmas and new years to visit family and friends. I'll be sad to be away from my annoying hubby though. 

6. A super random factoid about me is I chopped some booby off back in 2004. (I was 17) and those bitches grew back. Then I breast fed....now I need implants. LOL


7.  I want to find a way to make money from home. Some kind of hobby like bow making or beanies, or SOMETHING so that I can bring some sort of $$ in for the family...since i have a tiny one...and cant afford child care right now. 

ITS FRIDAY! WHOOOO, If I was a working mama, 
I'd be like...YAY for the end of the work week! 
But nah...everyday is friday for me! LOL. 
Being a momma is a 24/7 job though. 
WEEKENDS...pshh whats that? 

Happy Freakin Friday Bitches!



No comments:

Post a Comment