Thursday, October 4, 2012

Reunited and it feels so good!

Papas Homecoming. 
Awesome seeing that face again, and somehow....
we're the same height in the pic. 
LOL. 

It was amazing getting to see him after 4 months, and sleep next to him after 6 months!

We were DEAD ASS tired. Friday was a LONG FUCKING day! But it was worth it!

He was only home a complete 4 days...BOOO, and we took him to the airport yesterday, because he had to report to colorado today. TOTAL BUMMER.

Yesterday....The packers came and packed our shit. 
It was COMPLETE AWESOMENESS....cause I did NOTHING but watch!
Did you know they make boxes for beds. TAHA, news to me!
I could so get used to other people packing my shit! 

Today, the movers come. 
They'll come and steal my shit, and take it to Colorado. WIN!

Then I leave this shit hole called Fresno, and I'm off to the beautiful Colorado early friday morning. CANT WAIT!

Not gonna lie, Imma miss the shit out of CALI, and my few friends that I have here, but fuck it, I'm off to bigger and better things. 

It's time for another chapter to start in my life, so BRING IT.

P.S. If you read my last post i was ranting n raving about stress and my daughter and an apartment. sooo UPDATE: We have an apartment ready, move in dates the 6th. Looked gorgeous on the website LOL...My mom will be driving out there with me, therefore, my tiny gets to come along with us! YAY! Now I don't have to leave my booger behind! and She will be there for daddys 22nd Birthday. Yes, my hubby is young. SUCK IT! <3 On the other hand...we wont have SHIT in our apartment till like the 15. LOL. I dont even care. I just hope they'll loan us a bed and some eating utensils. IJS! ahaha!

Hope you hookers are having a great week so far.!

xoxox




No comments:

Post a Comment