Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Is this really happening right now! f&#$*

So, today we got the news that babes report date to Ft carson has been changed to 4 days earlier. COMPLETELY LAME!
This complicates EVERYTHING!
We have NO time now. 

We are now leaving oct 1 instead of 3rd, AND the movers don't come till the 3rd. Sooo WHO THE FUCK is supposed to be here when the movers come. 
SERIOUSLY annoying. 
So somehow I guess my mom becomes responsible for the movers, which isn't her job but ok. 

Our intentions were to leave my baby girl with my mom until we were settled in colorado. Well shit, seriously! I gotta leave her 2 days early, and thats not easy for me, cause I don't want to but it's for the best! and god only knows when we'll be settled....theres more to this thats stressful too like how the hell were gonna get her back out to us, and my mom moving to colorado as well. FML!

So basically this whole move is UP IN THE AIR. thats cool bro! UGH! 

I've finally decided on an apt. Its the last one, and its not for sure. It's not like I have a lot of time to get it going! WAAAAHHHHH!!!!


Can't I just crawl into a hole, and not deal with this. 

I miss being a child. When i had no responsibilities, and was carefree! FTW!!!

Hope you're all having a wonderful week!

xoxox!!




No comments:

Post a Comment