Friday, September 21, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday


One more link up for today with The Little Things We Do for Fill in the Blank Friday! (:


1.  Something I am very proud of is   Graduating from college! YES I did that shit!

2.  My favorite thing about myself is  that i am a mom, and a wife, a daughter and a sister. 

3.  My favorite color for fall is  auburn/burgundy/orange. I cheated! Thats 3! lol

4. Something I've been learning lately is   to stay calm, and take things one day at a time

5. A book I am reading now/have read recently is  what to expect the first year. LOL call me a loser idc. parenting is hard! 

6. My favorite Pandora Station is  i don't really have a favorite. I don't actually listen to pandora that much!


7.  This weekend I will   be visitng with my pops, who lives out of town...yep. that and cleaning more/packing. waaaahhhhh!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment