Friday, December 21, 2012

Paradise Ca

I'd be jealous if I were you.

Just listen to the name.

PARADISE.

hahaha.

No it's not a damn beach with palm trees, and a fold up chair with umbrella with Coronas. LOL

It's a small town, full of old people and hicks, but Its where my momma and papa are so it's here I am starting fresh.

I am very hopefully, and excited to be getting this new fresh start.

I am blessed and so very thankful, to be given this chance to get myself together, and have a little bit of help from the parental units.

They adore my baby girl, and are beyond excited to get to hang out and play with her. I am excited for them as well.

I am looking forward to the future. Working, making monies, saving, and doing big things, gaining self confidence, and getting fit. You do not even understand!

I will admit, I miss my hubby like crazy! It is so hard to walk away for awhile to better yourself. And I know that all sounds horrible, but I seriously could not get a grip while I was there. I was going under. But i do love my hubby with ll my heart, and after this time is up, Im going to be back with him, and we will live happily ever after. hahahaha.

Thats my amazeball update! Pray for me lovers!

xoxox!!



2 comments: